Week 5

So this week, I visited a very small SEPTA (Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority) Museum. It had some interesting displays with random facts as well as some old maps and tokens.





I also visited the Philadelphia City Hall, and they had some sort of Disabilities Fair. I received a fair amount of free items. (Haha, get it? Fair amount at a fair?) It was pretty interesting.

Afterward, I visited the Philadelphia History Museum. It was very small, and I felt like it was quite a waste of space. However, I did see some interesting things, like a stuffed dog from WWI and a defunct newspaper. Regardless, a museum must be pretty boring if a boring person like me thought it was boring and the best picture was of a yellowed newspaper.




On Tuesday, I was planning on seeing Incredibles 2 which just came out. Tuesdays are the discount days at the University City Cinemark theater, and all tickets are $5.50. Unfortunately, by the time I arrived, all of the showings for the Incredibles 2 movie had already sold out. Bummer. Now I'll have to try and see when I can go again.

This summer, I've also had to cook most of my meals all by myself. It doesn't always work out exactly as planned, but at least it's been a 100% edible rate, though perhaps not a 100% Gordon-Ramsay-approval rate. Here's some seafood alfredo pasta that I made this week. At first, I couldn't taste the seafood in the alfredo sauce, but after adding a little bit of white cooking wine, it was amazing how much I could taste the seafood!


Comments